I emailed the company 2 times asking how to start a return/refund & in the email I did not leave my phone number. This morning I got a strange phone call from a man who said he worked for berrylook but I could hardly understand him.

He said he was going to refund my order but first asked me to go onto a website www.asupport606.com which then downloaded something to my laptop screen. He insisted that I download it and follow the instructions all the way through so I can print return papers and get a label. The process just seemed ridiculous and I told him I wasnt comfortable going forward. Ive never been asked to do that.

Usually things like that are provided with the package or on the store website. Sounding frustrated He said give me 4 hours and Ill email you the papers you can print and youll also receive a full refund before rushing me off the phone he didnt even bother to ask what my email was?

It was a very confusing phone call and felt sketchy.

I really regret ordering from this company. this was the phone number I received a call from (919) 725-****

User's recommendation: Save your time and money. Shop elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Berrylook Customer Care.

Location: Nipomo, California