Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I have been in contact via email with at least 5 different people trying to get an answer. I did in fact receive 2 shirts of which i tried one on and could not even get it over my shoulders, i emailed them asking for directions on returns and received no response, I then sent them back to the return address on the package then several days later they ask for tracking number and a picture I explained I did not get a tracking number did I take a picture since they did not respond I sent them back.

I received another top on 7-8-2020 and again it is no ware near the size it should be.

I have a gain ask for return info and I received an e-mail with 2 options both of them telling me to keep the shirt and they would give me a discount on another item or they would give me back $9.00. I would like to know who owns this company and send an e-mail as I am getting no where to getting my refund of $75.38 This company is not anyone I will ever deal with again.

User's recommendation: Do not order from this company ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Berrylook Shipping Service.

BerryLook Cons: Rip off you cannot contact this company, Bad service and poor product, Any thing at all about this company.

Comments

Good Morning :) Do you still have that Return Address by chance? My pkg did not have one.

The return address I found online went to Anaheim CA. I shipped it on July 10th & received an email yesterday, from USPS, telling me the pkg was rejected because the addressee was not known at the delivery address. Thank you! Have a great day!!

:o) Ms. Netta