1.3

I would like to return all the Product I received on Order#E1228835 and E1194657 except for the necklaces and cat tee shirt.

The shirts and coat I bought are to small and tight in the shoulder, arm and bust area and none of it looks like the picture you show on your website. The shirt goes down to my knees, looks more like a dress then a shirt.

The same with the other shirts I bought.

I am very disappointed with everything I received and want to return it, can you give me your return address information?

I will never buy from you again and I will let everyone know how bad the product is, you don't even have the right material information. You say one thing and I receive something totally different.

I emailed your service department several times with no response back on where to return the product.

Christine Cikesh

331-245-4869

Email: christinecikesh3@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Shirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

BerryLook Pros: Jewelry is okay and the prices are great.

BerryLook Cons: Any of the items sent as they were not as advertised, Quality of merchandise is extremely poor, Slow processing and poor customer service.

• Untrustfull