After I purchase 5 outfits from this company September 2018, I finally received my order and the clothes were too small after I order sizes 2-3 sizes larger than my regular size. I contacted the company via text message because there is no phone number, they text me back I was told that I could not return the clothes and they could send me a credit for $35 I spent $75 dollars on this junk that’s exactly what it is very cheap fabric.

I continue to contact the company asking to exchange the merchandise for scarves,jewelry, and finally I ask for the credit of $35... I contacted the company to 6 times they would not respond to my my messages...I only wish that I had RESEARCH this company before I place my order with them ...

Don’t be fooled by their Catalog. What u see is not what u get

Product or Service Mentioned: Berrylook Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Please don’t never buy anything from this store, they are just getting the money and not sending anything, they charge me $59.00 and never send me the jacket Please don’t waste your money

Awful, I truly agree with you in regards to this company. I put in an order for $75.

I returned the items at my expense. Still waiting for my refund which has not happened.

I truly wish I had read the reviews before placing an order with this SCAM company. Truly sorry.