Verified Reviewer

I spent alot of money and ordered afew different Berrylook top(s), its bn since LAST YEAR/March 2020 that I made my Original order(s);

*it took a very Long wait to get this delivery -approx. 5 MONTHS wait &; finally received it in July 2020;

*AND had: inadequate Sizing (what was supposed to be "adult clothing" --were actually "children size" and "flat chested/NonExistent bustline" clothing) and poor Quality clothing was a Big problems;

*I Immediately RETURNED the top(s) in July 2020.

Incl'd Proof (that they were Shipped/RTD) via email to Berrylook that it was Returned (as Requested by Berrylook).

*It is NOW...it is March 2021...AND I am Now WAITING for Berrylook to RESPOND despite Numerous emails to followup regarding either my FULL REFUND of money OR (good faith suggestion I made -and offer for Berrylook to redeem itself-- to give a second chance to check out this Berrylook's other products/I selected) -for Replacement Order(s).

style

Todate, I have NOT Received ANY/or My Full Refund/Money back Or Any Replacement Order(s) from Berrylook... NOTHING!! No response.

NOTHING.sty

It has bn a WHOLE YEAR+ and I am still waiting!!

style

User's recommendation: Customer service is non-existent. Clothing is not as advertised. Buyers Beware. Would not recommend the clothing or this company. *Rating/below: ALL catagories : Zero.

Preferred solution: I emailed Berrylook the alternative Berrylook clothing I selected...as replacement order (s) for my original Berrylook order(s)...that I Returned to Berrylook immediately after I received them in July 21/20.OR REFUND my full amount of money immediately..

Comments