filters
Product:

BerryLook - Never recieved my credit for items returned since October 2018

I returned my shirts back in October 2018 because they were to small and have tried to reach the customer service many times without ANY RESPONSE. The email that posted dose not appear to work nor is there can I find a phone number to call. I would not advise ANYONE TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

BerryLook - Not what you pay for
this company is a scam. they are doing false advertising. stealing peoples money. please don't buy anything from them. they are sending you something very different from what they advertise.
Product
  • Delivery time

BerryLook - Need a Return Label

I have an item to return to BerryLook. It is impossible to get a return label from them. I want to return one jacket (the brown one) #E615862 and all they need to simply do is send or e-mail me the return label. I just got done reading some of the reviews (which I should have done before I ordered from them) and they are a terrible company to deal with especially when an item needs to be returned. Can you help me?
Show

BerryLook - Orders take too long, items are not true to size.

I WAITED ALMOST 2 MONTHS FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE AND WHEN IT DID THE JACKETS (2) DIDNT FIT WHAT SO EVER.
Show

BerryLook - My order did not go through. It was still in my cart. Now my cart is empty. Please help me. I got a discount for being a lst time shopper and free shipping

The items in my cart did not go through. They were there l0 minutes ago and now the cart is empty. Please find them so I can buy them. Susan Kirkland skrkland@aol.com 301-633-8698
1.7
I liked
  • Coats i ordered
I didn't like
  • Have not received ordered merhandise

BerryLook - Shopping cart never shipped

My shopping cart never shipped. I do not have an order number. A few minutes ago the 2 jackets were in my cart and now the cart is empty. Please help me!!!!!!!! Susan Kirkland 301-633-8698

BerryLook - Posted customet

I ordered a coat on dec 31 2018 and have not received it yet and i paid for shipping i want to know where is my order.
2.3
Reply to reviews
I returned items worth $65. This was over a year ago. I keep emailing and calling. First they replied in some foreign language. Then when I kept emailing, they said they would get to it and I should be patient. Is a year long enough t be patient? They are a scam...
Richard Combs

I have read and agree with this complaint! Don’t do business with them! They are a shotty company. Cannot get a refund. Cannot find a return solution. They don’t want to give ...

BerryLook - All A Big Fraud

I haven't purchased off this site per say, however I ordered from "Berrylook'' $130 worth of boots, sweaters on November 13/2018, and still nothing but more excuses as to why I haven't received my parcel yet. So Modlily, Berrylook and Rotita are basically all the same people from China impersonating that they are all different sites. These people are nothing but *** stealing peoples money. Its absolutely disgusting that these people have nothing better to do...So, My advice to New Online Shoppers would be to always check your reviews(which is something that I didn't do which I usually do) Also, when something seems to good to be true it usually is. I hope my review helps the next person Not to fall for these scamming *** Bullshit Bullshit bags
I didn't like
  • Any of these online stores as they are fraudulent sites

Contact BerryLook

Mailing Address:
FASHIONICON TRADING LIMITED
181 Queen’s Road Central, Grand Millennium Plaza Room 1501
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Show

No conformation number of my order from berrylook

I put in an order they put two orders of the same product and I paid with a visa they did not give a confirmation number. I put the order in a few minutes ago at Berrylook .com my name is Marilyn Lewis at 1559 Venus drive Vineland N.J my phone number is 856 691 6423 so could someone call me about this order please. from Berrylook so I can make sure they does not send wrong thing and charge my card to much.