1.9K views
1.3

I returned several items for a different size. I have not seen or heard anything from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Berrylook Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

This company is horrible!!! I'm so upset.

I ordered a beautiful blouse, and received a totally different cheap blouse. I been calling the 201-812-2916 and the phone is always busy.

What a horrible company. I should have read reviews before ordering from them.

It took them a month to send my order. When I finally got it, the clothes are the cheapest of quality I have ever seen. And there's no where on their website to figure out how to return these items. The phone number is always busy.

I tried to open a ticket on line and it won't let me submit a ticket saying there is a Captcha error, which is *** I typed it exactly how it was read. I even tried to redo the ticket and it still wouldn't let me submit the new ticket claiming the captcha was in error again. I even tried to do the online chat, and it doesn't go to a live person.

How do companies like this not get closed down? This is a *** company that sells *** products and gives you no way to return the items or to talk to anyone at the company.

@Anonymous

Im trying to return something and no one is getting back to me at a email never again will i order from them

Betti

Wish I had read reviews before I order from this company I am so pissed

I am having the same problem.

Yes they are scammers and thieves!! Do not order from them

Ordered 2 dresses, received 2 items that are not what I ordered. Cannot get an email response after 3 attempts.

Thieves and scammers. Contacting my CC company next.

I PAID for my goodes, have NOT RECEIVED them, and I suggest EVERYONE "TAKEN" BY BERRYLOOK, TURN THEM "IN" A.S.A.P. AS I ABSOLUTELY INTEND TO DO!!!

FALSE COMPANY, NO "PHONE", NO MERCHANDISE "PAID FOR"!!!! FALSE SITE, NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND TURNED IN!!

I cannot find an address to return the clothing

I have had exactly the same problem. No response , no refund, dreadful company.

Klint

Do not buy from these thieves!!!! Their Customer Service is NON-EXISTENT.

I've tried contacting them three times to return an item and they won't even respond. I think they're waiting for the 30-day lapse so they can say they can't take it back.

ZERO response. Never again and I'm reporting them to the BBB.

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert

According to the BerryLook returns and exchanges policy, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange or return the item(s) for a refund. The policy states that returns or refunds must be made within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. The product must be returned in its original packaging. And the product must not be used or damaged. Please check out more details regarding this question given in the article Top BerryLook.Com Question: “What Are BerryLook Returns and Refund Policies?
Bryceton
@Irene Moore

returned the items because they did not fit, but they never refunded my payment since 12/26/18.

Jazzlin
@Bryceton

I wonder why you haven't filed a complaint with your credit card or bank...that would solve that problem.

@Irene Moore

Still waiting for a returns slip seems once they have your order very slow at sending returns slip if no joy will try paypal

@Irene Moore

Do you work for them, since if you read most of the comments concerning refunds and returns, barely anybody gets anything back. They are just one of many companies based out of the country, in China, that operates the same scam.

As far as I’m concerned, the only difference is the name change but I believe it is the same company. There are too many coincidences to be real.

@Anonymous

yeap, they are bogus -- !!!!!! company is not a real company -!!!!!!!!! they sent me nothing and I haven't go a refund yet.

BerryLook Reviews