I PURCHASED BOOTS ON MARCH 4,2019. IT TOOK A MONTH FOR THEM TO ARRIVE.

I MADE A DISPUTE WITH PAY PAL BECAUSE I THEY SAID IT WOOD TAKE SEVEN DAYS FOR THE BOOTS TO ARRIVE, I THOUGHT THEY WERE NEVER COMING.I PAID $31.08 FOR THEM. THEY DID NOT FIT WHEN THEY CAME.N TO SMALL. I NOTIFIED BERRYLOOK AND THEY TOLD ME I COULD GIVE THEM AWAY, AND RETURN THEM ON MY OWN WHICH I DID. THEY WANTED THE TRACKING # WHICH I SENT TO THEM .

THEY SENT ME AN E-MAIL REQUESTING THAT I CANCEL THE DISPUTE WHICH I HAVE WITH PAY PAL, WHICH WAS A BIG MISTEAK BECAUSE BERRYLOOK HAS NOT FOLLOWED THRU WITH THERE REFUND.PAY PAL IS CHARGING ME FOR THE BOOTS. MY MONEY IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO ME AS WELL. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM BERRYLOOK AGAIN, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT SEND REFUNDS LIKE YOU LIST ON YOUR WEB SITE, AND YOU CAN NEVER SPEAK TO ANYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

TOLD ME THE BOOTS TO COME, I PAID $31.08 AND THEY DID NOT FIT, TO SMALL SO I NOTIFIED BERRYLOOK AND THEY TOLD ME I COULD SEND THEM BACK AND LET THEM KNOW THE TRACKING NUMBER WHICH I DID. I HAD MADE A DI SPUTE WITH PAY PAL ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. I WAS TOLD BY BERRYLOOK TO CLOSE THE DISPUTE WHICH I DID AND WAS A MISTEAK BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH YOU

REFUND THAT YOU SENT TELLING ME YOU WOULD. IF THIS IS THE WAY YOU HANDLE RETURNS I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BERRYLOOK FOR ANY OTHER MERCHANDISE, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT RETURN MONEY.

MY MONEY IS IMPORTANT TO ME ALSO. THANK YOU HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boots.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments