Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

order # E 1030642 4 dresses way tooooooo small and theres NO size label on the inside of them/Was this someone else's RETURN ???? How do I return for FULL REFUND $72.80 I CANNOT get throught at 201 812-2916

7 answers
Did you ever find address? I’m in same predicament

I wish to cancel an order that has been delayed

My order has been delayed by two weeks. I need the dress for this Friday 22 Nov. It is no good if I don’t receive it by then

Irene Moore
According to the BerryLook cancellation policy, you are allowed to cancel for a full refund within the first 24 hours of making the order. Orders cancelled after 24 hours but have not been shipped yet can be cancelled but will incur a 15% cancellation fee and be refunded partially. Any cancellation requests made after the product has been shipped will not be accepted.

To cancel your order, you should:
  • fill in an order cancellation request form on the company website;
  • provide your email address and a verification code will be sent to your email;
  • submit your request.

For further assistance, please contact BerryLook Customer Service by phone at (201) 812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com.

Where are my boots?

I ordered three boots on oct 26 2019 and they still haven’t come. I’m unable to track my order and/or contact you guys.

Irene Moore
According to the BerryLook official website, delivery time depends upon order processing time and shipping method.
Order processing time usually takes from 5 to 7 business days.
BerryLook offers 2 shipping methods:
  • Super Savings. It is around 5-12 business days depending upon your location and the warehouse it is coming from.
  • Expedited Shipping. It may take from 2 to 7 business days.

View

I still haven’t received my order from a month ago!

Irene Moore
According to berrylook.com, time in transit varies depending upon your location and the warehouse your product is coming from.

If you have chosen the Super Savings shipping method, you should receive your merchandise within 5-12 business days.
With Expedited Shipping, the approximate delivery date is within 3 - 7 business days. Please note that each order is processed within 5 to 7 working days.
You may also track your order on the company website:
  • browse the Track Order page;
  • enter your order number or email and verification code;
  • check your order details.

View

Regarding my order in berrylook

Where are my order? It’s been a long time now?

According to Berrylook FAQs, you can track your order. You should:
  • go to berrylook.com,
  • find Order tracking,
  • enter your order number or email and verification code,
  • After that, you will be able to see the order details.

Where is my NO.E1424204?

Status of delivery date

Irene Moore
BerryLook provides an order tracking option. Please go to berrylook.com and click the Track Order link. You will have to enter your order number or email and verification code to check your order details.
For more details, please call BerryLook Customer Support at (201) 812-2916 or email at service@berrylook.com.
View

What to return items and get refund and label

Can not get of hold of this company to return items and get my refund they tell you to submit ticket and gives you a code to put in for ticket and it does not work!!!!!!

2 answers
I keep trying to get a return ticket and when I fill out the ticket the code does not work
Any luck? Have same issue

Where is my parcels

by TalkativeHaddock335

I have ordered 2 dresses ( received 1 ) £22.18 was took out my bank 27th September then ordered another dress and shoes £41.39 was taken out my bank 14th October now was wondering can you tell me where my 2 dresses and shoes are as you haven’t corespondent with me and haven’t even sent an email to verify my order thank you

0 answers

How can I return

The material is not like the one showed..It is very poor in quality

Ann McDonald
Based on the Berrylook return policy, you can return your item within 30 days after its delivery. In order to make a return, you should contact BerryLook customer service by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com. After you receive confirmation from the customer service, please send the product along with the product list which includes the product ID.
View

How do I return items for refund

Two items to small. The bathing suit was not in a bag and looked like it had been worn.

No protective strip in bottom I did not want it also looked to small. I just received order today

Ann McDonald
According to the Berrylook return policy, you can return your purchase within 30 days after the delivery. In order to make a return, you should contact BerryLook customer service by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com. After you receive confirmation from the customer service, please send the product along with the product list which includes the product ID.
@Ann McDonald You seem to paste this redponse whenever someone can’t find where to return items but you don’t answer what is the address to send returns!!!
View more answers (1)

where do I send an item to be returned?

Ann McDonald
Unfortunately, the Berrylook return and exchanges page does not provide any information on the return address. Please contact BerryLook Customer Service by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com for further assistance.

Can I get a refund

I haven't received my order and I hope you aren just taking money from me because I've paid $60 to you all in total. My email is malikashakur24@gmail.com

Ann McDonald
According to Berrylook delivery policy, the order shipment may take up to 22 days. If you don't receive your order within this frame, you should contact Berrylook customer support by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com
View

Where is the shipping info for my purchase?

I purchased a dress from BerryLook and I didn't receive anything that said I would get it shipped. I'm reading they are fraudulent. What should I do?

Ann McDonald

Unfortunately, Berrylook FAQ section doesn't provide an answer to your question. Regarding your order status, it is better to contact BerryLook customer service by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com
View

When will my order arrive, it’s taking bloody forever!!!have

Haven’t any info about where my order is or when it’s coming! Very upset with this company!

View

How can I get a refund on an order I did not place?

Order E1299824 for $302.29 Margaret Leismeister was not placed by me. Found this order when placing order E1319350 for $131.09 on 26 Aug cancelled it thru PayPal who processed it thru VISA without my permission .

They reimbursed me and I am wondering if this is what happened on the other order. Or if this has been processed for payment. This is not my order it was just a list I had made that I was going back to then pick out the ones I really wanted which was what I was doing when I found the $302.29 order. Please Cancel and if it was charged to my Visa?

Or whatever plse send a credit. Thanking you leismeister.pj@shaw.ca is my email address and 403-527-0795

Ann McDonald
Your question seems to be specific. It is better to contact BerryLook customer service by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com
View

Do I sent my return to the send from address?

Ann McDonald

Unfortunately, the company return and exchanges page does not provide any information regarding the return address. Please contact BerryLook Customer Service by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com for further assistance.
@Ann McDonald They DON’T answer that number!!! And no response to email!!!

What's going on with my order # E100603

Do not know if it went thru or not? So I placed a 2nd order same items.

Got order # on one & the 2nd reply was that my order DID NOT go thru!! Also said that there was a high volume of orders?? Plz. let me know ASAP DO NO WANT MY CARDS TO BE CHARGED!!

I did give my info so plz. Help me???

Ann McDonald
Your question seems to be specific. Try to reach out to BerryLook customer service via email address service@berrylook.com
View

How do I receive my dress or refund?

I ordered for a dress that was supposed to get to me in 10-12 business days. Is more than 3weeks now.

Have no clue. Can I have my or return my money

Ann McDonald
According to BerryLook shipping policy, if you allow 5-7 working days processing time and 2-15 working days shipping time, your item should be delivered within 5-22 working days. If your item is not there within this period you should contact BerryLook customer service. You can do it via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.

how to get my refund

ordered 5 blouses size XL I USUALLY WEAR L But ordered the extra size ALL ARE TOO SMALL how to send bank for refund or larger size HOW DO I DO IT ?? SEND INSTRUCTIONS KARILYN PETERSON 2654 RED CLIFFS DR 201 ST GEORGE, UTAH 84790 \ I PAID $116.70 THROUGH PAY PAL ORDER #1205974 PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID 4HK235541D182882K TO ORDERPLUS (service@berrylook.com

Ann McDonald
According to the BerryLook return and exchange policy, the products can be returned within 30 days after they have been received. Once your return is received and inspected, they will send you an email to notify you that the company has received your returned item. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-15 business days.

For aditional information please reach out to BerryLook Customer Service by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com

where is my order E-1162708

I ordered 2 tops on June 25, 2019, I paid the extra shipping fee to get these items in 2 to 5 days. It is now July 25th and I have not received my tops yet. I need to find out where they are at.

Ann McDonald
According to BerryLook shipping policy expedited shipping really takes 2-5 days. Please follow the link https://www.berrylook.com/en/tracking/query to track your order. Otherwise, contact BerryLook customer service via Contact tab on Pissed Consumer website

Questions 34