Verified Reviewer

My credit card was charged $55.87 for my order, though confirming email notification only indicates $35.95. No explanation given for the additional charge. Also I find that I am unable to click on the icon to connect to the Berrylook Help Center.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1995372

I sent you an email on December 29, 2020 stating that my order had finally arrived on December 28, a windbreaker jacket labeled Extra Large. However the merchandise was mislabeled, and the size was actually closer to Small.

This is totally unsatisfactory. I had requested that you send me a return label for the windbreaker, but I have received no answer to my request and three months have passed. You customer service number 201-812-**** is constantly busy and I have no other way of reaching you. Do something about this matter now!

If you do not want the return of this merchandise, tell me now, or otherwise send me a return label. Write me or call me at 951-699-****.

Michael F. Miller