Resolved

Update by user Feb 24, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. I order a jacket online on Berry look and I have not been receiving the order and I have not the order.

It is past 7 days since when I have not received the Jacket and I have not received anything.I would like to have my money back on my account before I report this to the police. I would have to call the bank already to file a claim, but I want to try the best as possible to reach out to the Berry look company to refund the money back to my account before I took further action..

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2021

I order a jacket online on Berry look and I have not been receiving the order and I have not the order. It is past 7 days since when I have not received the Jacket and I have not received anything.

User's recommendation: Is Berry look a scam or a real website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Berrylook Customer Care.

BerryLook Pros: Take your money and no info.

BerryLook Cons: No customer service, Not use them again.

Comments