Update by user Oct 31, 2019

They continued to give me the run around & refused to give the information I needed to resolve the issue. They also refused to assist me in any way to actually resolve/refund the product.

They wanted me to pay for their mistake. Their "customer service" is a joke/scam! I had to go through my credit card company to resolve the issue.

I am still waiting & trying to get this resolved. My bank is now battling with them.

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2019

False advertisement robbery: I did not get the expedited delivery I payed for & being denied the reimbursement that should be given.

I am still trying to get reimburse for a service I did not receive. It was supposed to arrive in 6-8 days as advertised & payed for.

It didn't even ship until a month later. DESPITE asking a direct question of if/when I would be reimbursed for the service that was falsely advertised & not provided, every email I was given excuse after excuse about their postal service order back log, but never an answer.

I final after a month was told they would not reimburse me even though I did not get what I payed for. They claimed the already paid their postal service which is not my fault. I should not have to pay for their mistake.

I feel robbed.

I will never order from Berrylook again & would advise against anyone else doing so either.

I would like to return the item for a full refund. The material is very scratchy, itchy, & very uncomfortable; the zipper does not zip properly, keeps catching, & feels like it will damage the dress; and the dress doesn’t fit properly & is almost completely see-through.

This is now in addition to not receiving the expedited shipping of 6-8 days as indicated upon purchase. It didn’t even ship until weeks later and got it almost a month after when it was supposed to have arrived.

Product or Service Mentioned: Berrylook Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

BerryLook Cons: Not able totalk to a person, Sizes are not accurate, Do not actually service the customer.

• Clothes Were Terrible