Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Mar 28, 2020

I still haven't received any of the merchandise I charged to my credit card. The company hasnt responded to any more requests I entered on the Contact Us form, regarding the status of my order.

Also, now I'm getting threatening emails from Pay Pal International saying my account is past due and under review. I paid Berry Look with my Citibank Card, but the charge to CitiBank is showing up as Pay Pal International with an American phone number in CA. It doesn't say Berry Look. Something is unethical about this business-no address or phone number or email on their website to indicate they are located in China.

Your charge card is rerouted to another charge account without your knowledge.

Its a bait and switch and credit card scam. Buyer beware!

Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2020

I finally got a response by email stating my shipment was delayed due to coronavirus&their distribution center in china is in lockdown. So I sent another response to an email, as I havent seen a contact phone on their website.

When exactly can I expect shipment. They then emailed me a $10 discount on my next order. Really? I havent got what I already ordered and doubt that I ever will.

Ive been burned once. I got my citibank bill & it shows a charge from paypal. Doesnt even show up as Berry Look with a CA phone#. I am disputing the charge on my credit card.

I am not paying the bill. And I requested a new credit card# because this company is engaging in credit card&sales fraud. Do not pay cash for anything from them in advance.

Do not pay by check or debit card. You can dispute credit card charges

Product or Service Mentioned: Berrylook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

BerryLook Pros: Looks nice on line, Nice pictures on site.

BerryLook Cons: No company return address, Unable to communicate with us customers and respond quickly, Company is a joke.

Comments