Contact Information

BerryLook Phone Numbers

• (201) 812-2916
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

BerryLook Email:

• “Returns”
  • “Return purchase”
  • “Returning items”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My package has not been delivered”
  • “I did not get my 5% discount on my order when I entered the code UP555 at checkout. Please credit my card.”
  • “Where is my order E1535971”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about my order E1539460 that I placed on 1-2-20 and tracking number is i”
  • “Never received confirmation of my order” , Review # 1765271
  • “Checking on order”

Refund Question:

• “Refund issue”
  • “I never received my refund”
  • “Refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “CANCEL ORDER”
  • “To cancel an order” , Review # 1725445
  • “Regard to canceling my order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My order is lost and. No when I contact you about it you want me to talk to a tech and be charge for it all I wanna know is where is my order what can I do to get it you already got my money and I have nothing and it's been two months”
  • “It wont let me complete my paymentand it ssid all items are not avaliable and its telling me a virus”
  • “Payment issue”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Stop order and refund”
  • “My order and they haven't got back with me and that been days ago” , Review # 1737454
  • “I placed an order an yall send me an email that yall dont got” , Review # 1727067

Staff Question:

• “Can’t contact customer service via email”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Because you your SERVICE is full of ***” , Review # 1708544

Cards Question:

• “Do I have order pending my card wasn't accepted”
  • “Placed an order can't enter credit card number”
  • “I made a purchase with a credit card and I got no response”

Account Question:

• “It won't let me log in”
  • “To order I have no pay pal account”
  • “Ordered dress on 8/15/19, money was taken out of my account but I have not received my merchandise” , Review # 1643578

Employment Question:

• “Debit card was denied”
  • “Will not let me pay with my debit master card”
  • “I would like to pay with my debit card.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “The dresses we ordered are nothing like they show on the website”
  • “ORDER IS 15 DAYS LATE INCLUDING THE 7 EXTRA DAY STATED ON TYOUR WEBSITE” , Review # 1596409

Other Question:

To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/return-amp-exchange-i-15.html
BerryLook Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/estimated-delivery-time-i-17.html
BerryLook Terms of Service
Welcome to berrylook.com, The User's reliable online marketplace. Please review the following basic rules that govern the use of the berrylook.com site. Please note that The Client's use of the berrylook.com site (the "Site") constitutes The Customer's unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms of Use. Please read through them carefully before placing The Client's order. By using this website and/or placing an order, The Customer agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please also read BerryLook's' Privacy Policy regarding personal information provided by The Client of BerryLook There will be no prior notice for any amendments to these terms, the amendments will be automatically applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of The Client's orders, www.berrylook.com will not be able to make any changes. BerryLook may provide The User of Website with access to third party payment gateways such as PayPal.
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/terms-amp-conditions-i-16.html
BerryLook Privacy Policy
Thank The Client of BerryLook for visiting berrylook.com (the "Website"). This privacy and security policy (the "Policy") explains the information BerryLook collect about The Client on the Website, as well as information collected when The User of Website visit BerryLook's' stores or otherwise communicate or interaberrylookplusonMe, how www.berrylook.com use the personal data information, some of the security steps taken to protect the information, and the choices The Customer have to review, revise and/or restrict Company's usage of this information. This Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of Use that govern the Website and is binding on all Website users. If The Client of BerryLook have any objections to this Privacy Policy, The User of company services should immediately discontinue use of the website. In providing The User's personal data The User consent to berrylook using the data collected in order to meet BerryLook's' commitments to The Client of BerryLook and to provide The User of company services with the service The User of Website expect.
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/privacy-policy-i-14.html
Top BerryLook Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care

Top BerryLook Products

BerryLook Pros and Cons

Pros: Very unhappy and dissapointed, Good variety of products offered, No pros, Price, Look good on line

Cons: No customer service, Way you do not answer the phone there is no customer service, There is no customer service, Poor customer service, Customer service