BerryLook Phone Numbers and Emails

service@berrylook.com
General Info
Media
Affiliates
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

BerryLook Contact Information

Bellingham, London SE6 3HF
United Kingdom

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm (GMT+8)

Other Location:

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call BerryLook Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “E2150935 where is it”
  • “WHERE IS MY PACKAGE”
  • “Delivery not arrived yet”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returning items”
  • “Return item”
  • “Return blouse”

Request for Information Question:

• “Checking order”
  • “Checking on when my order will be sent”
  • “Checking to see if my order went thru”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I am calling u have yet to be refunded for my items that I returns and that has been over two months ago”
  • “I was orderd October 12 2021 but I can not get my order yet so i need refund if you wasn't send my order”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel an order”
  • “To cancel my orders”
  • “Need to cancel order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Can't get payment to go through”
  • “Order payment”
  • “I have been charged but not received my order no E2140473”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Poor quality items received”
  • “I want to place an order and I cant called your number busy”
  • “Just placed an order and need to fix it”

Staff Question:

• “I need to speak to customer service!”
  • “I need to speak to customer service! Please.thsnk you god bless.”
  • “Customer service”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card”
  • “Pay for coat with my bank card”
  • “Wrong coat and color ordered tonight by credit card”

Account Question:

• “Forgot my password”
  • “To order I have no pay pal account”
  • “Money taken out of my account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Site keeps refusing my debit card”
  • “Because I saw you all on my phone and I wanna order some dresses from y'all on y'all site”
  • “Your site won't let me order”

Other Question:

• “Paid for order”
  • “Keeps refusing my Email”
  • “Retune”

About

BerryLook Return Policy
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/return-amp-exchange-i-15.html
BerryLook Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/estimated-delivery-time-i-17.html
BerryLook Terms of Service
Welcome to berrylook.com, The User's reliable online marketplace. Please review the following basic rules that govern the use of the berrylook.com site. Please note that The Client's use of the berrylook.com site (the "Site") constitutes The Customer's unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms of Use. Please read through them carefully before placing The Client's order. By using this website and/or placing an order, The Customer agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please also read BerryLook's' Privacy Policy regarding personal information provided by The Client of BerryLook There will be no prior notice for any amendments to these terms, the amendments will be automatically applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of The Client's orders, www.berrylook.com will not be able to make any changes. BerryLook may provide The User of Website with access to third party payment gateways such as PayPal.
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/terms-amp-conditions-i-16.html
BerryLook Privacy Policy
Thank The Client of BerryLook for visiting berrylook.com (the "Website"). This privacy and security policy (the "Policy") explains the information BerryLook collect about The Client on the Website, as well as information collected when The User of Website visit BerryLook's' stores or otherwise communicate or interaberrylookplusonMe, how www.berrylook.com use the personal data information, some of the security steps taken to protect the information, and the choices The Customer have to review, revise and/or restrict Company's usage of this information. This Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of Use that govern the Website and is binding on all Website users. If The Client of BerryLook have any objections to this Privacy Policy, The User of company services should immediately discontinue use of the website. In providing The User's personal data The User consent to berrylook using the data collected in order to meet BerryLook's' commitments to The Client of BerryLook and to provide The User of company services with the service The User of Website expect.
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/privacy-policy-i-14.html
Top BerryLook Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care

Top BerryLook Products

BerryLook Pros and Cons

Pros: Very unhappy and dissapointed, Look good on line, Good variety of products offered, No pros, Price

Cons: Poor customer service, No customer service, Way you do not answer the phone there is no customer service, There is no customer service, Have not received ordered merhandise