BerryLook Phone Numbers and Emails

Bellingham, London SE6 3HF
United Kingdom

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm (GMT+8)

Other Location:

4875 E Hunter Ave

Anaheim, CA 92807-2005

BerryLook Customer Service Reviews

1.1 / 5
Bad
Saida H Svl
My order was made over a month ago and not received yet what is the problem

Its a bad experience never going to order again no customer service response and website is not helpful cant send an email or talk to anyone you got paid for my order not received yet its been a ...

Carter L Krs
Deceitful Company, False Advertising!

I ordered $370 worth of dresses. The advertising showed beautiful flowing Maxi dresses. When I received them they were very small and the quality was very poor. I tried to work with customer serv...

Summary of BerryLook Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call BerryLook Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Tracking order ... not arrived ... conflicting company info online ... order #e2225725”
  • “My order that I didn't get”
  • “They are having a problem with shipping my order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return labels”
  • “Want to return my purchase”
  • “Returns”

Request for Information Question:

• “Order inquiry”
  • “Order information”
  • “I need to know the status of my order”

Refund Question:

• “Refund E2017272 delivery”
  • “My refund”
  • “Refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Order cancelation”
  • “Cancel a double order”
  • “I want to cancel order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Because you charged me for my order and your site says they can't find the order so I want to know where is my Oder”
  • “Not sure if my order went through and payment has been charged”
  • “Overcharged”

Product/ Service Question:

• “If I order a dress today how long will it take to reach Pittsburgh PA are you located in the USA”
  • “Just placed an order and need to fix it”
  • “I want to place an order and I cant”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Can’t contact customer service via email”
  • “I need to speak to customer service!”

Cards Question:

• “NO PayPal, can MasterCard be used instead”
  • “Able to enter credit card”
  • “Credit card”

Account Question:

• “Open an account”
  • “Money taken out of my account”
  • “Forgot my password”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Need to place my order, I can't order online”
  • “Site keeps refusing my debit card”
  • “Because I saw you all on my phone and I wanna order some dresses from y'all on y'all site”

Other Question:

• “To place order”
  • “Regarding order”
  • “I haven’t received my order”

About

BerryLook Return Policy
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/return-amp-exchange-i-15.html
BerryLook Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/estimated-delivery-time-i-17.html
BerryLook Terms of Service
Welcome to berrylook.com, The User's reliable online marketplace. Please review the following basic rules that govern the use of the berrylook.com site. Please note that The Client's use of the berrylook.com site (the "Site") constitutes The Customer's unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms of Use. Please read through them carefully before placing The Client's order. By using this website and/or placing an order, The Customer agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please also read BerryLook's' Privacy Policy regarding personal information provided by The Client of BerryLook There will be no prior notice for any amendments to these terms, the amendments will be automatically applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of The Client's orders, www.berrylook.com will not be able to make any changes. BerryLook may provide The User of Website with access to third party payment gateways such as PayPal.
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/terms-amp-conditions-i-16.html
BerryLook Privacy Policy
Thank The Client of BerryLook for visiting berrylook.com (the "Website"). This privacy and security policy (the "Policy") explains the information BerryLook collect about The Client on the Website, as well as information collected when The User of Website visit BerryLook's' stores or otherwise communicate or interaberrylookplusonMe, how www.berrylook.com use the personal data information, some of the security steps taken to protect the information, and the choices The Customer have to review, revise and/or restrict Company's usage of this information. This Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of Use that govern the Website and is binding on all Website users. If The Client of BerryLook have any objections to this Privacy Policy, The User of company services should immediately discontinue use of the website. In providing The User's personal data The User consent to berrylook using the data collected in order to meet BerryLook's' commitments to The Client of BerryLook and to provide The User of company services with the service The User of Website expect.
To read more: https://www.berrylook.com/en/privacy-policy-i-14.html
BerryLook Pros and Cons

Pros: Very unhappy and dissapointed, No pros, Look good on line, Good variety of products offered, Price

Cons: Poor customer service, No customer service, There is no customer service, Way you do not answer the phone there is no customer service, Poor quality