2.4

April 25, 2019

In a weak moment, I ordered some tops from this company. They looked stylish on the website, I imagine they make ONE good item of each thing to photograph.

Delivery of the items took much longer than promised, and what arrived was clothing that would fit a child. (I ordered 2 XL just in case their sizing is smaller.) The fabric is poor quality and not even identified. No care labels are included and washing them is probably risky. When I emailed customer service, I was asked to photograph the items and shipping tag, which I did.

Not sure why that was necessary. I asked for a full refund, and an address to return the items to. The next email encouraged me to gift the items to friends, since shipping back is a great expense (and still no return address was provided). None of my friends are 10, and no one else could wear this stuff.

I am not exagerrating, it is really small! They did offer me a 12 dollar coupon to use next time I buy from them. As if!!! Not even going to try to send it back any more, since I have now read many reviews from other people scammed by this company, and you never get your money back no matter what you do.

Buyer Beware!!! All I can do is warn others.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

BerryLook Cons: Being cheated by false advertising.

• Clothes Not As Advertised