Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jun 10, 2019

Update: I tried to send the items back to the address provided by PayPal which turned out to be in China. PayPal only would cover up to $30.

After trying to get a price on the shipping back to China it’s obvious that it’s not worth sending it back. The price range is from about $85-$150 for shipping . So if I try to send the items back I’ll be out at least $50. On the package I received the senders address is in NJ.

Having to send it to China is most likely part of the scam. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO KEEP BERRYLOOK AND COMPANIES LIKE THIS FROM SCAMMING PEOPLE.

Update by user Jun 04, 2019

IF I COULD, I WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. PLEASE BEWARE AND DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2019

I ordered some sandals from their website and they arrived within the time frame advertised . Order total including shipping $47.53 .

Items were small in size and one came damaged so I tried to contact them through customer service on their site. Filled out all information and when you have to input the CAPTCHA CODE none of the codes work or are not legible.

I looked up their customer service phone number and it's either busy , doesn't ring or sounds busy. I have now contacted PayPal and filed a complaint .

PLEASE BEWARE AND DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY !!!!

WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Berrylook Customer Care.

Reason of review: CAN'T CONTACT CUST. SVC..

BerryLook Cons: Anything about them, Anything about them after placing the order.

• Company Cannot Be Contacted