Las Vegas, Nevada
2.1

The clothes I received from BerryLook.com were child sized and not good quality. I requested a return and was provided a "return address" and given instructions on how to return the clothes at my own expense.

I followed the instructions and sent the items via USPS priority mail to the purported return address. The post office alerted me that there was no business access so the package could not be delivered. When I called the return warehouse number provided, there was only a fax tone. The purported online "resolution center" does not exist.

Unless you like Inferior goods and a fraudulent return policy. Do NOT waste your time, energy and money with Berry Look.

BerryLook Pros: Good variety of products offered.

BerryLook Cons: Fake return address.

• clothes online
  • Clothes Not As Advertised

Comments

Nila

I am also very unhappy! I wear a 12 and order an XL just to be safe.

It looks like a toddlers XL.

They want to credit me 25% of the cost or give me a $10 gift certificate! Really??

I have never received my shoes and they do not respond to the emails that I have send.

I agree with you. Scammers.

Undersized garments.

No resolution center. I googled the address on my package it was a used junk car lot

This berrylook.com company clothing it’s a scam, I lost $205.46, if you send a fake review the website will show you an address from a company that produced plastic similar name located in USA and located in 4875 E Hunter Av. Anaheim and phone number 1-888-553-5616.

Total scam requested refund as item looks nothing like advertised item

I want to return a dress for a refund; where do I send it and how long will I have to wait to receive a refund. The quality of the dress is very poor...and the size is too small !

@Juliette A. Vaccaro

Hi juliette: my name is dawn. I am in your exact situation.

Were u able 2 get a refund? If so, could u tell me how u did it.

It's impossible 2 get in touch with berrylook. Thank u very much!

@dawn sommerfield

Ladies, I too submitted an order with this company. The items were too small and I was asked to submit the SKU number (which I did) after returning the order at my expense.

As of 1/8/19, I have not heard from them and I have not received my refund. This company is truly a SCAM and dishonest.

BerryLook Reviews