1.3

Star 4

Star 5

Just now

AWFUL

The winter coat I ordered arrived AFTER winter (!)- took like 6 wks to arrive and was WAY too small! I'm a 14 so ordered an XL! Also, the big, puffy collar I wanted was SKINNY and not puffy!! Looked like a dead mink...

I emailed for a refund label and this was their response:

Dear customer,

E740175

We are glad you got items, but sincerely sorry for the size problem.

We are sincerely sorry for the size problem since there might be some differences between Asian size and US size.

If you want to send the item back for exchange or refund, the return-shipping fee needs to be afforded by yourself.

Considering the high shipping fee to return it all the way back to our warehouse, will it be possible to give give the item to someone else who can fit, here we offer you 2 options for you to choose:

1)We would like to offer USD15 coupon to you as a way to make up for this? It is more convenient for you to use buy other items in our website at any time.

2) We could resend the item in suitable size. You could keep the item you received and just need pay 70% of the price of the products.

Which do you prefer? We are looking forward to your kind reply.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Molly.wu

Customer Service Team

Product or Service Mentioned: Coat.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

sandralynndavis

That’s what you get for ordering Asian garbage.

BerryLook Reviews